A good CV or resume is essential to get a job nowadays. Either you are a university fresher or an experienced job-seeker, a better job demands an appealing resume. It can simplify the path towards your dream-job at a higher extent.
A CV is your first impression on the employer. Of course, your qualities do always matter much. Still a demanding CV can amazingly double your chances of being awarded the job. Thus, one needs to pay a great attention while writing resume.
Writing an effective CV demands experience and expertise. In case, you feel it a time-taking tough job, as everyone is not a writer/editor;you have a number of free online tools. Anyone can use them to write their professional CV for free in just a few minutes.
Here are some fantastic websites which can help you writing your cv/resume.
- CV Maker: It is the best online CV writer. It can build your CV or resume in various styles and supports different file formats as well. The most recommended feature of this site is that you don’t even need to register an account to use it. You just have to answer some simple questions, which is almost like filling an online-form what you do everyday.
You can also create an account on the website if you want to add your photo. You can connect your Facebook and Linked In profile to your account as well, and it will automatically update all the possible details to your CV.
- Online CV:This site makes it really easy to create a CV. It avails all sections required by a demanding CV. You can also add your photo in your resume without signing in. These qualities make it a best choice for writing resume online.
- JobSpice: It is another website to create your resume for free. You can import your data from LinkedIn and it will create your resume based on your profile. Later, you can edit it for the best version of your resume.
- ResumUP: Good and informative graphics can make your resume a lot appealing. If you want to create a resume with perfectly informative graphics. All you need to do is to follow this link for ResumUP, login with your Facebook or LinkedIn and answer some simple question. It performs the rest of resume writing job for you.
- pdfCV: This is another free website to create your CV online. It has a number of templates to choose from. It interface is really fast and you won’t even need to create any account on the site.
If you want then you can import your data from LinkedIn. A single degrading point of the site is that it provides the resume only in the pdf format.
- CeeVee: It’s another powerful online tool to create a professional CV/resume. Its interface is almost like filling an online-form and you can choose from a number of designs. You can also customize the sections in your resume what makes your resume really effective.
Later you can publish your resume on the website and download the same in pdf format.
- CV builder: This CV creator is available to you by LiveCareer and is a very useful tool to create a demanding CV in few minutes. Website has a simple and reliably fast interface. You have a lot of template choices to choose from. The best thing is that it let you upload your already written CV/resume and later you can easily apply a better template or add/change any information. Unfortunately, you have to create an account on the site to create your resume.