Two of the most common operating systems used in the mobile phones are iOS and Android. The reason for their competition is is the differing features, performance and working. Thus, this reason makes hem most commonly used amongst the smartphones and the tablets. One cannot deny that neither we hate our phone nor we are completely satisfied. If you have an iPhone, here would be certain features of Android that you would and vice-e-versa.
Androids are advertised by Google and iOS is managed by Apple, both being held by one of the most famous tech companies. iOS has limited access where Android is an open source project. Thus, both of them hold a separate market as per the user requirements and specifications that they need. But now you can Download iOS Emulator for Android to run iOS Apps on your android and make the use of both platform easily.
iOS Emulator For Android
The market share of Google Play Store for Android and that of the Apple store is 80% and 13% respectively. This depicts that Android is much more used than the Apple. Thus, to bridge this gap between the two, Android offers an app named iOS emulator for Android, which would then allow the Android users to use the iOS apps on their system. There are many apps on android like FreeStore which give you more apps in addition and apps like whatsapp can also be used on pc.
Requirements of the Android Phone to run iOS emulator:
- The android version should be 2.3 or above.
- The RAM should be of more than 512MB.
- The APP files take 61MB of the iOS emulator, so the memory available on your system must be a lot larger than 61MB.
Features of the iOS Emulator:
- It can access all the iOS applications on the device without facing any difficulty.
- One can experience the iOS features and love their Android phone at the same time.
- No extra cost that needs to be paid by the user.
- Completely tested and debugged assuring that no trouble arises when iOS applications are used on the Android system.
- Saving of game date in every moment.
- Xperia play in game pad is supported with other game pads as well.
Steps to download the iOS emulator for Android:
- Download the APK file . The name of the file is “iEMU APK”. The link that is generally available doesn’t contain any kind of viruses and Malwares. Downloading should be done on the PC. Download here
- Then transfer the file using Bluetooth or USB.
- After transferring the file, the installation process begins which would be completed in few seconds. Then we can access it through the APP Drawer.
- After installation the APK file is installed as Padiod that supports ipas and zip files.
Therefore you can now enjoy iOS apps on your android smartphone easily. Do let us know in case you find any difficulty while installing the emulator on your device.