There is not much to inform all about Whatsapp! As a very large population is knowing its use. It is an instant messaging application for smartphone which uses the internet to operate rather spending money on per message. Messaging on a phone is only text written but Whatsapp helps in providing images, videos, user location and audio media messages too.
In a short span, Whatsapp has become the most popular application wide world. Whatsapp messenger is widely available in all kinds of smartphones like in iPhone, Blackberry and Android. Initially the Whatsapp started only for Android software users but lately it was available in Nokia and Windows phones as well.
Today I am going to discuss about the steps by which you would be able to easily install and download the whatsapp on your PC. This guide is for all who wants to install the whatsapp on their windows PC including windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Whatsapp was initially started to support all the Smartphone for easy messaging but recently it felt the need that there are many users without Smartphone and needs Whatsapp for messaging like how Facebook messenger does, thus Whatsapp introduced Whatsapp in PC where one can have the credit of messaging free with other features in their PC too.
Whatsapp features for PC users
Before you install Whatsapp in your PC, you should consider the following things:
- There are hidden costs though it is entirely free for 1st year and then you pay for per year basis which is extremely cheap and affordable.
- It is a Multimedia package comprising of video calling, internet calling, audio messaging, sharing videos, basic messaging, sharing pictures songs and even contacts.
- The best feature is Group chatting helps in chatting with all of them at once.
- Don’t think international charges may apply while messaging, no not at all. Its free all around the world.
- There is no stuff like remembering your PIN number or password because it’s just your phone number which is used.
Whatsapp messenger app uses the same internet data plan in which you browse the net for emails and web with no charges and still be in touch with your friends and family. It is only a basic messaging app but one can create groups and video call or call through internet for free.
Also check: Download Retrica for PC (Windows 7/8 & Mac)
Download Whatsapp on PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/10)
Bluestacks is the software through which one can install and use Android apps on your PC or laptop. Below are the steps to install Whatsapp with Bluestacks.
- Firstly go to Bluestacks.com, you can also download offline bluestacks version.
- Download and install the software in your PC or laptop.
- Run the program in your computer and search for Whatsapp.
- In the latest version of Bluestacks you need to enable Playstore first to install all the apps.
- Then lastly select Whatsapp and start installing the app in the same manner you would do it in your Smartphone.
How do you install Whatsapp for windows without Bluestacks?
Though it is recommended to install Whatsapp using Bluestacks, but there are some flaws while running this software, it makes the PC slow or may freeze as it has the high volume of software and also uses a lot of memory from your PC.
There is an alternate way to install Whatsapp other than Bluestacks which are:
- Youwave – Youwave is not though a free software. It comes with 10 days trail package.
- Wassup – Unlike Youwave, it is a free software and similar to Bluestacks while installing Whatsapp. After the program is installed by Wassup you only need to register your mobile number by entering login details of your Whatsapp account.