Complete Guideline On How to Delete/Deactivate Kik Account Easily
Kik messenger is one of the messaging apps which is becoming very popular among youth, but most of you might be looking to permanently delete your Kik account and deactivate it so that you do not receive any further messages. In this article, we will be showing you how you can permanently delete and deactivate your Kik account in which you will only need to follow the simple steps which we are going to show you in this tutorial.
Although the account delete is not permanent as they can deactivate your time for some time on a temporary basis after that your account can be deactivated permanently too.
So you need to make sure that you keep backup of all the information which might be important for you. Although if you are not having any important information than you can proceed to the step by step procedure which is mentioned below.
Steps by step guide on how to delete Kik Account
The process is very simple to follow as you can do the same on your Smartphone without any need to set up any other information. Here are the steps for deleting your download.
- Firstly you need to open the Kik app on your Smartphone whether it is an android, iPhone or Windows Smartphone.
- Now you need to go to settings.
- Now click on the account and click on the “Reset Kik Messenger“, click on it.
- Now enter your email id which you had used for the registration.
- Now you will receive an email from the Kik app which will contain a link that you have to click and open to finish the deactivation process.
- Here is the link: https://ws.kik.com/deactivate
- Now you have deactivated your account on Kik successfully.
Also See: How to download Retrica for Pc.
So this was the simplest way to delete your Kik account from your Smartphone whether it is your android, iPhone or windows phone. All you need to have is the account information for login so that you can authenticate the process simply. So this was the best and simplest way for this trick and in case you are facing any kind of difficulty or trouble feel free to ask in the comments. You can also share this tutorial with your friends as well on your Facebook and other social accounts.